Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Quandary of Healing

This won't be a long post. I am feeling better every day but still have a ways to go. I was thinking today that when I was really sick and really scared it was easier to be sick because I had all that adrenaline surging through my body. Now I have a diagnosis and every day gets better but it is hard to feel even a little crappy when you get tastes of what it feels like to feel good. So I'm crabby and moody. I miss my husband. I'm lonely but don't feel well enough to go do stuff with my friends. I will keep putting one foot in front of the other until I get past this thing.

Copyright 2012 - Chardale Irvine.  You may not publish or reprint this article without permission of Chardale Irvine.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. It is the next day and I feel the best I have felt yet. I even tackled the laundry for the first time in a month.

    ReplyDelete