Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teenage Girls In the Locker Room at the YMCA

Teenage Girls in the YMCA Locker Room

Four other possible titles:
I am your future.
I used to look like you.
Utters.
The unfortunate night in any teenagers life.

Tonight we went to the sauna at the YMCA. I left my knee brace in my locker. Afterward I showered and wrapped my naked self in a beach towel that almost but not quite covered me.

I gingerly limped across the floor to my locker which had a bench in front of it.

On the bench sat two teenage girls, probably about 15 or 16 years old. They sat at opposite ends of the six foot bench, cross-legged and facing each other wearing street clothes. I went around them to my locker and gingerly started carting my stuff to the next bench. I did this slowly to give them full opportunity to offer to move. The old lady, limping lady, fat lady, annoying lady clause did not kick in for them I guess.

By the second trip it was clear they weren't going to offer. I contemplated asking them to move during the next trip from locker to bench but decided I wasn't in the mood to deal with a possible and likely snotty reaction.

On the fourth and fifth trips I swung widely and quickly, just barely missing them at least four times. The 'misses' were calculated. Carefully. Three times I bent over and stuck my towel wrapped butt between them. Still no response or action but they had gotten awfully quiet. In fact the silence was almost palpable.

Then I went over to MY bench and whipped my towel off. With full frontal nudity I got dressed very slowly, bending over so my boobs sagged and swung and there was no way for one of them to avoid seeing my stomach and stretchmarks . I put my underwear and shorts on with extra awkwardness due to the unbendable knee and then proceeded to put my brace on before putting my bra and top on, bent over, boobs sagging and swinging. I spent extra time ripping the Velcro straps on the brace and realigning them. It's quite the contraption.

I finished dressing and left smiling knowing that the image of my saggy swinging boobs, stretchmarks and saggy belly will be seared in their minds for the rest of their lives.

Those little biotches don't even know what hit em.

Peace be with you and all that jazz..,,

Copyright (c) 2013 Chardale Irvine. All rights reserved.

1 comment: