Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Please God I need a jacuzzi

Even though my energy is out there advocating for my son #NavyVetDad Adam Mackley to get his daughter back I still am at home in Florida struggling to deal with mine and my husband's serious health issues. Today is a pain day. For no obvious reason I woke up after a good night of sleep with level 8 pain throughout my body.

I've puttered around for an hour trying to give me body a chance to let go of it but it is going to take some divine intervention to get past it. If I had or had access to a hot tub I could get past it in 10 minutes. That brought me to post this prayer on Facebook:


https://www.facebook.com/chardale.dotsonirvine/posts/10200608179838997:1

Which explains why I'm posting this pic:




No comments:

Post a Comment