Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And this is what love sounds like...as he kisses the trooper's ass

This is the canned speech that a State Trooper will give you if you are caught speeding on the freeway near DisneyWorld in Florida:

This is what you look like driving home after removing your nose from up a Florida State Trooper's ass after getting a speeding ticket:



Ah Babe! I knew it was going to happen and I knew if I said anything about your driving it would make things worse. 

Okay, readers - do any of you have any road rage stories you can tell to help make Walt feel he isn't alone?  Or partners/wives/friends - do you have any stories that will help me feel like I'm not alone?

I always wonder what has posessed him when he gets like that.  What is he thinking?  Does anyone else get as annoyed as I do about getting tossed around in the car turning corners, passing and going over bumps and speedbumps?

Copyright 2012.  You may not publish or reprint this article without the permission of Chardale Irvine.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment